Set up paid subscription

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Setup issues Set up paid subscription

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    MeesterGijs
    Spectator
    How to set up payments for my website? Eventually I'll have 100 courses and I want students to be able to access them all for one payment of 5 Euros per year; a subscription?. I also want teachers to be able to create groups or purchase access for groups for 100 Euros per year (32 student + teacher). So 1 payment should immediately give user access to all courses. It's a one-time annual payment. What do I need to do? How do I set this up using WooCommerce, Mollie and WPLMS? Thanks!
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    This reply has been marked as private.
    MeesterGijs
    Spectator
    Dear Ray, I've looked intot what you have sent me, but this is not really what I mean. I want my 100 courses to be sold as one price, at once. What I think I should do is use woocommerce subscription. So you pay x amount and get access to all courses. Am I correct?
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well for that you could use woocommerce memberships plugin .It also has capability to add users to course when they open it even when the memberhsip level is set to the course later after the user purchases membership level. refer : https://wplms.io/support/knowledge-base/woocommerce-membership-integration-with-wplms-addon/
    MeesterGijs
    Spectator
    I've done this just now. But now when I'm now when I am a new user I can't seem to click the course button (before it worked and sent me to the register page). https://imgur.com/a/sWUob link: http://metmeestergijs.nl/item/present-simple/
    Diana
    Participant
    MeesterGijs
    Spectator
    And?
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well I guess you might be using woocommerce subscriptions with woocommerce memberhsips . for that to work you have to set a finite period . you might have enabled restriction to the course products .please disable it .
    MeesterGijs
    Spectator
    MeesterGijs
    Spectator
    I solved it. Now I use Woocommerce Subscriptions, WPLMS Woocommerce addon. And I forgot to connect courses to product. Product was already connection to subscription.. Btw. Using WPLMS Woocommerce addon. Does that mean, because I can now directly add courses to product, that I no longer have to connect a product to course in course admin? After answering this question, you can close this topic.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    You would need to connect both course to product and product to course. in course you will select the whole variable product and in product you would need to select the course .
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • The topic ‘Set up paid subscription’ is closed to new replies.