Set up Quizzes on react

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Setup issues Set up Quizzes on react

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    danibuu
    Participant
    Hello, Exactly what folders you need me to give permission to write in the headers?
    Veronica
    AUTHORIZATION is the key-value pair that is sent with the API hit to get the response. in your case, the authorization value is missing in the header section while sending the API hit.

maybe its being stripped by the server itself (maybe server security) .

so please do contact your webhost for this if there is any server security that can strip :

Authorization

danibuu
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well we need access to your .htaccess , you will need to contact your google cloud support for this  . Tell them you are facing this issue : https://community.bitnami.com/t/authorization-headers-are-being-stripped-from-my-api-requests/63161
    danibuu
    Participant
    Hi Veronica, Look how interesting. I did what this tutorial that you told me about and didn't solve.   Then I had the idea to make a backup of the site and test it on my computer (localhost) using XAMP. To my surprise the problem continued.   Then I did a new installation of Wordpress on localhost, downloaded and installed thema again and installed the plugins and created a questionnaire and the problem continued.   Then I figured it could be a plugin that was interfering and so I disabled all plugins and the problem continued.   Now I was confused. Because we were thinking it was the server.   What is the problem? I've exhausted the possibilities.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    The problem is with the Authorization headers which are normally stripped by all server nowadays due to security reasons . WE actually need access to .htaccess file . did you try these on localhost :

IMPORTANT NOTES :

1 . IN order this to work please enable Api from wp-admin ->LMS-> settings -> Api .

2. You would need to update vibe course module , vibe customtypes and wplms theme to version 3.9.7 

3 . you might also need to add this line in your.htaccess file at the end:

SetEnvIf Authorization .+ HTTP_AUTHORIZATION=$0

If above line does not work please change the above line to :

SetEnvIf Authorization .+ HTTP_AUTHORIZATION=$1

danibuu
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    You need to enable these settings as well : http://prntscr.com/sgpj8x
Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • The topic ‘Set up Quizzes on react’ is closed to new replies.