Setup Help

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Setup issues Setup Help

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 42 total)
  • Author
    Maruthamutu
    Participant
    Hi there, as per the chat on facebook, you guys do offer me to se tup my theme where I'm unable to set it up myself. So how do we get started?
    Ava
    Yes, we surely help you with that. Please share your admin credentials in private chat with your website url.
    Maruthamutu
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Ava
    Hi Maruthamutu It seems you already have the theme and you have created some content also. If you want me to setup the theme again, then I should tell you that all of your content will be gone. So either please backup your content before , and then I can start with the Theme Installation or if you are fine with all your data will be gone, then I can start right away. Do let us know?
    Maruthamutu
    Participant
    u mean all our registrations will be gone?
    Ava
    yes
    Maruthamutu
    Participant
    Its ok guys.... we r running out of time... just do it all over again... i just want the theme to FULLY functional... please do it as soon as possible
    Ava
    Which demo do want me to install in your website??
    Maruthamutu
    Participant
    can you send me some links for me to see which demo? besides is it possible if you guys install in a new folder so that the current site will not be disturbed cause the website is now live and my customers are registering on the website.?  
    Ava
    ok, yes here's what we can do:
    1. Take full WP export of your current site.

2. Setup a new WP site in a folder in your domain.

3. Import the WP export from step1. this will also import users.

4. Install WPLMS.

5. Do you need demo data ? or we install without demo data.

6. When setup is complete, we can shift it as your main site.

Answer the question above, and Please share your FTP credentials in private reply.

Maruthamutu
    Participant
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Maruthamutu
    Participant
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Okay thanks for sharing the hostname .But to setup a whole new site in your wp3 folder which will be installed on this link : https://jombelajar.com.my/wp3/ we would require a database also . So we would need whole cpanel access so that we can create database, install wordpress then theme in it . Could you please provide cpanel credentails in private reply . OR setup the wordpress and upload the theme for us here : https://jombelajar.com.my/wp3/ we will install the demo for you . please also tell which demo you want to install .
    Maruthamutu
    Participant
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 42 total)
  • The topic ‘Setup Help’ is closed to new replies.