Setup Issues

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Setup issues Setup Issues

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    silatjunkie
    Participant
    I have a few issues in my setup process. I've figured out some but some I've not figured out.
    1. WPBakery will not update, it says that I need to purchase it? Do I need to do that or can I ignore that or just deactivate it?
    2. LayerSliderWP will not update.
    3. BP Social Connect will not update.
    4. Everything else more or less seems to be working but when I go to a course to view the actual units in the course, etc. I'm getting the ERR_TOO_MANY_REDIRECTS.
    logan

Hey,

you do not need to update these plugins. these are paid. we have purchased the license to use these products. when its update is available we check it on our test setup. when everything works smooth and fine. we will update these plugins. this will work fine. it's not an issue.

Please share your wp-admin url &  credentials in a private reply so that i may check the issue at your end. Also provide screenshots by uploading them using http://prnt.sc/ for better support.

Regards.

silatjunkie
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    silatjunkie
    Participant
    Also my woocommerce is not activated. It's acting like I didn't purchase it but it was supposed to be included with the WPLMS theme I thought. I'm assuming it's because I had installation issues and had to do a complete re-install....  
    logan
    Dear friend, You can share your admin credentials in a private reply. it is totally secure dont worry. you could change it after we are done. Yeah ! wplms is a complete package. the issue is occurring, it might be possible theme is not installed properly. waiting for credentials so that we can fix the issues asap.
    silatjunkie
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Ava
    Please do not duplicate the topic, as we are already fixing your setup issue. I have already replied you on another topic related this. So i am closing this one.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘Setup Issues’ is closed to new replies.