Several Issues in WPLMS Appointment Add-on

Home Forums WPLMS AddOns WPLMS Appointments Several Issues in WPLMS Appointment Add-on

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    Diana
    Participant
    @z14165899 I didn't mean that you are spoiling the WPLMS reputation. It's common that you have doubts and we are here to assist you. You are not familiar with all the setting that's why you have these doubts. We are now adding walkthrough for users which will guide users what is the next step to be followed No doubt bookly is a great addon. We are improving the addon slowly. You will see the bugs fixes in every update of the addon. The enhancements which we think necessary, we are adding those as well. Now, about the issue: show description in directory Whatever you will add in instructor bio field that will be visible in the directory. Go to user profile -> edit > bio > add something > save changes Then open appointments directory page
    Diana
    Participant
    @z14165899 Apologies for the delayed response. Due to support holiday you didn't get any response from our side. Here is the video of my setup: https://screencast-o-matic.com/watch/cqiUjBOkVu Create another field in social profile group and the content added in that will be visible in the directory
    z14165899
    Participant
    Hello Diana: Thank you for the recent update and all the effort to make this addon better. However, there are still several bugs in this appointment addon, so I record the 2nd video to explain them. Here is the video https://vimeo.com/354436594 Please let me know how to fix them. Thank you for your help and have a nice day.     Best Regards,
    Diana
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    z14165899
    Participant
    Diana
    Participant
Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • The topic ‘Several Issues in WPLMS Appointment Add-on’ is closed to new replies.