Shortcodes from the plugin “3D-flipbook” not working

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Shortcodes from the plugin “3D-flipbook” not working

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 37 total)
  • Author
    cenaura
    Participant
    Is there an update? I have been waiting so long.
    Veronica
    Hi we need some time to study the 3d flipbook plugin code and integrate it with wplms units .
    cenaura
    Participant
    How much time?
    Veronica
    hi this can't be said please provide exact video and shortcode to implement this so we can test this further
    cenaura
    Participant
    sample short code - [3d-flip-book id="7010" ][/3d-flip-book] What video do you exactly need? I already shared the screenshot. I am trying to add the short code in the wplms course unit. It is not working. shows blank.
    cenaura
    Participant
    Is there an update
    Veronica
    ok thanks for the shortcode we started working on this will try to solve this issue asap thanks
    Veronica
    hi we have checked the plugin as the plugin is very old and used the very old method so the integration is not a good idea here we have decided to build our own flipbook will be released with the next update of the theme
    cenaura
    Participant
    What is the release date of the next update of WPLMS?
    cenaura
    Participant
    Also, are there any other flipbook kind of plugin that works with WPLMS course unit. I want to upload pdf like documents into the course unit without letting the students download it but just read it.
    Veronica
    There is currently no plugin ,this component will not be added in upcoming update , but we will try to add it in next to next update . Thanks for patience .
    cenaura
    Participant
    Then pls help me with the below I want pdf to be uploaded to the course unit and students should not be able to download it. The HTML feature is not working.
    Veronica
    This reply has been marked as private.
    cenaura
    Participant
    But I dont want students to download the pdf. How to do that?
    Veronica
    hi you can check S3 plugin s3 limits the link for a particular time after that pdf link expires
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 37 total)
  • The topic ‘Shortcodes from the plugin “3D-flipbook” not working’ is closed to new replies.