Show all courses by instructor

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Setup issues Show all courses by instructor

Tagged: ,

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    IBSP
    Spectator
    Hello,
    1. I want to show all courses of an instructor to a separate page, where the page will only show all courses of that instructor.
    2. To show courses with selected categories on-page, that page will only show the courses that I choose with category selection.
    Thanks
    Diana
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    IBSP
    Spectator
    Veronica
    We have to create a shortcode for this only then it is possible to achieve your desires. as this is a custom feature request there will be a nominal cost $19 for this. please let me know your thoughts.
    IBSP
    Spectator
    Veronica
    writing codes is not difficult. difficult is to manage the things that how's the data should look like, how will be the look of the entire page on which all the courses will be shown up and the entire things will be wrapped up! it's not a work for minutes. it needs someone's day to manage up the entire things and bind them all to make it look better or to perform better. the first priority of the team now is WPLMS 4.0. all team members working really hard to complete their tasks. this work needs someone's attention to complete. that's why we charge for this. I hope you understand.
    IBSP
    Spectator
    Okay Dear no problem, I hope we got everything best from WPLMS
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well I have a new idea about that what if you can create a link on clicking on which the course directory open up with the desired results with courses filtered with instructor and categories .
    IBSP
    Spectator
    Yes Sounds interesting, We can do this, Dear @Alex can you please guide me about this, so I can fulfil my need for the time now until this feature come in WPLMS, Thanks
    Veronica
    need your patience please remind us tomorrow.
    IBSP
    Spectator
    Veronica
    please add this code in your wplms-customizer.php add_action('wp_footer',function(){ $inst = 0; if(!empty($_GET['inst'])){ $inst = $_GET['inst']; } $cats = ''; if(!empty($_GET['cats'])){ $cats = $_GET['cats']; } print_r('$cats'.$cats); ?> <script type="text/javascript"> jQuery(window).load(function($){ if(jQuery('#user<?php echo $inst ?>')){ jQuery('#user<?php echo $inst ?>').prop('checked',true); jQuery('#user<?php echo $inst ?>').trigger('change'); } var cats = '<?php echo $cats;?>'; console.log(cats); if(cats && cats.length){ cats = cats.split(','); if(Array.isArray(cats)){ cats.map(function(cat){ console.log(jQuery('#'+cat)); if(jQuery('#'+cat)){ jQuery('#'+cat).prop('checked',true); jQuery('#'+cat).trigger('change'); } }); } } setTimeout(function(){ jQuery('#submit_filters').trigger('click'); },500); }); </script> <?php });
    refer this video:http://somup.com/cYVD1ZfLHG multiple course categories and single instructor is supported. hope this will help you.
    IBSP
    Spectator
    But this feature is already existing in WPLMS, I don't know what's new in this but what you did in the video is already working on current WPLMS, can we show all courses of specific instructor view elementor? OR Can you please make this feature available in your next update, so that we can show all courses by a specific instructor on specific single page? Thanks
    Veronica
    yes you are right. that is already available in the BuddyPress widget. but here is the trick when you select the category then it filters the courses according to the instructor + selected category. if you do not select any of the categories then it will render all courses.
    okay, we have taken note of this. i will discuss this with the development team.
Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • The topic ‘Show all courses by instructor’ is closed to new replies.