Showing Point of Woocommerce Point and Rewards on Loggedin Menu or Top Menu

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Styling issues Showing Point of Woocommerce Point and Rewards on Loggedin Menu or Top Menu

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    hilmanf
    Spectator
    Hello Vibe, I am using Woocommerce Point and Rewards plugin as gamification to replace MyCred. How to show point on loggedin menu or top menu like MyCred? I know this is not theme related. And I need a favour. I also suggest you not to bundle MyCred anymore. The author is gone, there is no support anymore. I just purchased a premium addon on MyCred, forbid to download it, and no channel to get support.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Hi, The support of mycred is working . Refer : https://mycred.me/support/forums/forum/community/ Please try on the above link. And if you still facing problem then please reply here.
    hilmanf
    Spectator
    No, the author is gone from anywhere, including support forum. I have submitted my ticket since 3 days ago and no respond. Submitted a topic in forum (it's on moderation), not being approved. Contact him from contact section, facebook fanpage, and his facebook account; no luck. Sorry, but I dont think you can help my issue with MyCred. I need to implement partial payment on Woocommerce where user can pay with point and cash. So I purchased Partial Payments - Woocommerce premium add on. But I can't download it because it brought me to forbidden page. I have made refund. The partial payment run really smooth with Woocommerce Point and Rewards plugin. But I have no idea how to show the point on Logged in menu or Top Menu just like MyCred. I would really appreciate if you can help me.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Hi, Please try to make a new topic on mycred forum, link given above. The latest reply is of 12 hours ago. Refer : http://prntscr.com/iv9dz0   Try this first, if problem not resolved then reply here.
    hilmanf
    Spectator
    I did 3 days ago. And my topic not being approved by moderator until now. Latest reply was 12 hours ago, but it was about someone that also has no idea where the author is. Please refer: http://prntscr.com/ivbso3 I give up on MyCred and move to Woocommerce Points and Rewards that runs very smooth on my website. I have purchased this plugin. The only help I need is to show the point (shortcode?) on logged in menu or top menu. I wish you can help me out. Thank you.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Okay but please note that we have not tested this plugin if this will work properly with wplms or not . Please try adding this custom code in your wplms-customizer.php file in wplms customizer plugin : add_action('wplms_header_top_login','wplms_woo_points_show_points'); function wplms_woo_points_show_points(){   echo '<li><strong>'.woocommerce_function_for_user_points().'</strong></li>';   }   You need to ask woocommerce rewards and points plugin support or author for the function to fetch user points . replace this " woocommerce_function_for_user_points " with that function in above code .    
    hilmanf
    Spectator
    Hello, Alex. Thanks for helping. You're the best.   Unfortunately the plugin author/support not responded yet about the function to fetch. But I found some codes on documentation, here: https://docs.woocommerce.com/document/points-and-rewards-developer-documentation/?_ga=2.67526615.777649438.1521978453-1034102711.1520233436 This code below is interesting, but I was failed when put it on your code. FYI, I am not a coder. apply_filters( 'wc_points_rewards_user_points_balance', $points_balance, $user_id ); — Use this to modify the points balance returned for the given user ID. I also put code from plugin file. Hope it helps. Thank you very much, Alex!  
    hilmanf
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well im sorry we would need to exact function or table row, column name to fetch the user points ,only then we could do something with it.
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The topic ‘Showing Point of Woocommerce Point and Rewards on Loggedin Menu or Top Menu’ is closed to new replies.