Sidebar locations and Google Fonts

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Styling issues Sidebar locations and Google Fonts

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    tystra
    Participant
    Hi there, have just switched to the great new modern theme. A couple questions regarding the sidebars.
    • On the users profile page under all the headings except Dashboard (Activity, Profile, Courses, Notifications, etc.) there is a sidebar on the left side of the page. How can I move it to the right side and also remove it if I want?
    • On my course category pages, and All Courses pages, the sidebar is also on the left. How can I move it to the right side on those pages as well? Changing the page template to Right Sidebar Page doesn't do anything.
    • Lastly, after entering my Google Fonts API key, the list of fonts will still not load, what could be causing this?
    Thanks for any help, and great job on the modern child theme.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    1.(Removing or changing sidebar) Sorry this is not possible as of now in the modern child theme  . 2. Same as above . 3. Please check your google api in the api field in the font manager  .
    Alipa
    Participant
    And how can I add or remove links in this menu?
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    a. To shift it to the right side, add below code in Theme customiser - Custom CSS
    .bp-user #buddypress .col-md-3{float:right;}
      b. To add links refer plugin : https://wordpress.org/plugins/buddypress-custom-profile-menu/
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Sidebar locations and Google Fonts’ is closed to new replies.