Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting SIGN UP ERRORS AND APPROVING COURSES

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    SMC
    Spectator
    When people sign up on the registration page, at instant of error maybe the email has been registered before. The error is always blank. I realized that the errors are actually displaced but the text color is white and the background also white, so people registering cannot see the error. After a student pays for a course, either online or through transfer or bank payment, its expected the approval is given after payment confirmation for the student to access the course. Please where do we give such approval, who gives the approval (Guess the admin). Because am at that stage, I could not find where to approve people who we have confirmed their payments. Thanks
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    1) This was an issue in the earlier version, we have already resolved this issue in our updates. So please make sure your theme and plugins are all updated to the latest versions i.e. 2.1.1 2) When you purchase a course then actually you are purchasing the woocommerce product because the products are only sold and purchased not the courses, courses are only connected to the products to show the pricing and once the product is purchased wplms gives access to the course. When you purchase/order a course/product through woocommerce checkout page then you have to go to wp-admin->woocommerce->orders, and approve the order, refer: http://prntscr.com/bsu68f If you wish that the orders should be automatically approved then try using this plugin: https://wordpress.org/plugins/woocommerce-autocomplete-order/ Let me know if this helps.
    SMC
    Spectator
    Thanks, Please how do I simply update the theme to the latest version thanks
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘SIGN UP ERRORS AND APPROVING COURSES’ is closed to new replies.