Site crash after update to 4.05

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Update Issues Site crash after update to 4.05

Viewing 12 posts - 16 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • Author
    RMA
    Spectator
    site is working now. However, the site automatically redirects and logs in with No Admin bar. I have set Admin bar restriction Only Students and the Access to all. That did not work. No, I can't get into the backend. Even if I type in www.adraceu.com/wp-admin it still auto logs in with No admin bar for backend access
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    This reply has been marked as private.
    RMA
    Spectator
    RMA
    Spectator
    So, I ran the 4.05 set up again and went through all setups. Finally disabled all plugins. The last plugin was the WPLMS (new) which placed the system in safe mode and a message that the WPLSM plugins causing a critical error. Once disabled the Admin bar and other functions began to work. I am running 4.05 so when I enable the new WPLMS Plugin (all recommended wplms plugin disabled like customizer, assignment, dashboards, etc). The same issues. Looks that there are issues with 4.05 theme or the WMPLS plugin. Please check.
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    Please check the passwords to avoid unnecessary delays : https://prnt.sc/tyqlrb
    RMA
    Spectator
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    Please update to 4.061 version this issue is already resolved in 4.051 version, the 4.051 version was released 6 hours after the 4.05 release If you are updating the theme to 4.x verisons make sure you keep your theme updated to stay on top of things and avoid frustration.
    RMA
    Spectator
    We are running WPLMS<span class="theme-version" style="color: #72777c; font-size: 13px; float: none; display: inline-block; margin-left: 10px;">Version: 4.061 </span>By Mr.Vibe   and I have run the set up there times the same issue.  I have ad to disable the WPLMS plugin for students to complete courses on this cripple website. Take a look www.adraceu.com
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well I have reverted your site to 3.9 plugin as you were using a custom plugin(WPLMS course stay popup ) and eventon which is not supported in 4.0 as of now plus the the 4.0 is breaking change in whole wplms which existing site users should transition slowly and test it on test site first .
    RMA
    Spectator
    Alex,  The system ti back to 3.9 but now in most courses, the curriculum of the courses does not display. See course. https://adraceu.com/course/parent-education-stabilization-course/ At this point, I am pretty exhausted. Please assist need student back on track or I have to make more refunds and lose a contract.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    RMA
    Spectator
    Thanks Alex. It back. I have hired helo to get the 4.0 going on a test system. Please close the ticket.
Viewing 12 posts - 16 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • The topic ‘Site crash after update to 4.05’ is closed to new replies.