Slider Not Working After Theme Installation

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Setup issues Slider Not Working After Theme Installation

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    faisalma
    Participant
    Dear Support Team, After purchase, I tried to install WPLMS (by Default Theme) but even after so many tries my slider is not working. Please guide me. I have followed all the steps to enable auto update some more, I had even tried to re-import the slider but all in vain still. please guide me about the issue. Please have a look into below mentioned url: http://ec2-35-168-103-74.compute-1.amazonaws.com/wpsite unfortunately only default theme's slider not working but some theme with slider still can work. I will highly appreciate if you can help me to sort out this issue.  
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Hi, You can try this tip : https://wplms.io/support/knowledge-base/slider-not-downloaded/ If this tip does not resolve your problem then please share your wp-admin credentials with site url in a private reply.  
    faisalma
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    faisalma
    Participant
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    faisalma
    Participant
    Dear Ray, The same thing I noticed also, that once I am selecting Home Slider No.17 (Last One) which I just got after re importing the sliders content my homepage is not displaying anything. But If I select any other Home Slider from No.1 to No.16 the Home Page works fine without slider. I am bit nervous about the issue and still followed your provided tip once again but still no result. Please have a look now into my wordpress configuration as at least my home page is start working already. Thanks for your on going support and cooperation
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    faisalma
    Participant
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Hi, Contact your host provider for upgrade php version to 7.1 in your site. Refer : http://prntscr.com/jknihl Also share valid php error log, the given above is not a  php error log.  
    faisalma
    Participant
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Hi, Yes, we can assist you after that.
    faisalma
    Participant
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Ok I got the issue . Your host has a php extension missing . DOMDocument 

You need to install the DOMDocument PHP extension or update your PHP version on your server. The new version uses phpQuery at several points and this library requires that PHP extension.

faisalma
    Participant
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)
  • The topic ‘Slider Not Working After Theme Installation’ is closed to new replies.