Slow Dashboard loading issue

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Update Issues Slow Dashboard loading issue

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    alexlms
    Participant
    Hi, when I login to the website, we redirect to dashboard. Now the problem is its taking lot of time to show dashboard.(Attached Video) http://somup.com/creOrJb4zt I have disabled all the unnecessary plugins and optimize it. still its very slow to load Our Client is very frustrated with this. Please let me know as soon as possible how we can fix this issue. Thanks!!
    alexlms
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well its syncing the vibebp and wordpress login. In wplms there are two different logins now . Wplms uses new modern login system based on web tokens while wordpress used old one still . This is where the issue is appearing , to support some things like woocommerce which still uses the wordpress based login we added a setting to sync the wplms login with wordpress login in wp-admin -> vibebp -> settings -> general . the issue is that its redirecting to dashboard then syncing , when it syncs it needs page to reload to set the login cookie. If you disable the sync vibebp with wp setting in or perhaps both wp to vibebp as well this issue wont appear .
    alexlms
    Participant
    Hi, What are the Pros & Cons if i follow the above step? please let me know ASAP
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well disabling the vibebp to wp will : Pros : will speed up the loading of api hits as the user wont be logged into wordpress . cons : some third party plugins which is dependant on wordpress login session like pmpro wont work properly . woocommerce is also one of them but we have handled the woocommerce checkout and all for the wplms modern login session .The user logs into wordpress as soon as he lands on checkout page for account verification .
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Slow Dashboard loading issue’ is closed to new replies.