So this happened today….

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Other issues So this happened today….

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    ajacks
    Participant
    Hi Guys, Can you please guide? I didn't touch anything and all these fields have appeared in the Profile option. This has happened for the 3 or 4th time... Cheers  
    ajacks
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Hi, You can remove unwanted groups in users profile. Go to wp-admin>usera>profile fields. Refer : http://prntscr.com/jklmxp
    ajacks
    Participant
    Hi Ray, Yes, I am aware... my issue is with the auto creation of these fields? how did it happen.... since if it happens again I will not know until i personally check... or a user complains,... Cheers
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Hi, First of all there is no code to generate these groups automatically. This may due to following reasons 1. These groups generates when you install any demo. 2. And may be your database is corrupted and these groups are not deleted properly.
    ajacks
    Participant
    Hi Ray, Yup looks like they got added when I changed the demo, didn't know this happens... will on the lookout for it the next time I switch layouts Thank you for your support Best
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Hi, Yes you can. And tell us about that.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘So this happened today….’ is closed to new replies.