Social Login Error

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Other issues Social Login Error

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Clayton
    Spectator
    Hi Vibe, I'm getting the following error using the social login though I have ensured all settings taken care of. Could you please help me resolve this? <b style="color: #000000; font-family: Times; line-height: normal;">Fatal error</b><span style="color: #000000; font-family: Times; font-size: medium; line-height: normal;">: Uncaught exception 'apiServiceException' with message 'Error calling GET https://www.googleapis.com/plus/v1/people/me?alt=json: (403) Access Not Configured. The API (Google+ API) is not enabled for your project. Please use the Google Developers Console to update your configuration.' in /home/wwwcurricooler/public_html/wp-content/plugins/bp-social-connect/includes/social/google/src/io/apiREST.php:88 Stack trace: #0 /home/wwwcurricooler/public_html/wp-content/plugins/bp-social-connect/includes/social/google/src/io/apiREST.php(58): apiREST::decodeHttpResponse(Object(apiHttpRequest)) #1 /home/wwwcurricooler/public_html/wp-content/plugins/bp-social-connect/includes/social/google/src/service/apiServiceResource.php(151): apiREST::execute(Object(apiServiceRequest)) #2 /home/wwwcurricooler/public_html/wp-content/plugins/bp-social-connect/includes/social/google/src/contrib/apiPlusService.php(207): apiServiceResource->__call('get', Array) #3 /home/wwwcurricooler/public_html/wp-content/plugins/bp-social-connect/includes/ in </span><b style="color: #000000; font-family: Times; line-height: normal;">/home/wwwcurricooler/public_html/wp-content/plugins/bp-social-connect/includes/social/google/src/io/apiREST.php</b><span style="color: #000000; font-family: Times; font-size: medium; line-height: normal;"> on line </span><b style="color: #000000; font-family: Times; line-height: normal;">88</b>
    Clayton
    Spectator
    The issue was with the redirect URI. Got it resolved. Thanks!
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The topic ‘Social Login Error’ is closed to new replies.