Some buddypress links are redirecting to WP admin area

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Setup issues Some buddypress links are redirecting to WP admin area

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 36 total)
  • Author
    Opopomaipo2
    Spectator
    I Have created a topic previously but I guess no one was interested in responding anymore. Some of my buddypress links are redirecting to WP admin area. When users click on the buddypress logged in menus, only "stats" and "course" takes them to the correct page. The other links, like "groups", "inbox", "dashboard", etc. All redirect users to the WP admin area. We changed servers from godaddy to AWS EC2, that's when the issue started. I was told we needed to enable mod_rewrite, we have done that. I was also told to check plugins, we have done that and could not find any plug-in causing the issue. Please we need a working solution, please even if we have to pay for it. Thanks
    Diana
    Participant
    I think you are asking about this: http://prntscr.com/ul373h So please go to wp-admin > LMS > Settings > LoggediN Menu Link Remove the menus and save THen add it again and save Then check again if working or not No need to pay us for this thing. This is our job If still not working share your credentials here in. aprivate reply
    Opopomaipo2
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Opopomaipo2
    Spectator
    Diana
    Participant
    Opopomaipo2
    Spectator
    Diana
    Participant
    Opopomaipo2
    Spectator
    I have updated theme now and updated plugins then deactivated all external plugins but the problem is unresolved.
    Opopomaipo2
    Spectator
    I also checked the logged in menus settings, removed and saved then added and saved, but issue persists. I shared my login credentials with you like you requested, I'd share any other details if you still require. Regards
    Diana
    Participant
    Opopomaipo2
    Spectator
    Hello, after I updated it to the current version, I can't see the "update" button again. Please you can help update it from your end if that's possible. Gracias
    Opopomaipo2
    Spectator
    Hello, I've not got any response from you yet. I hope you logged in and tried a couple of things because I noticed some plugins were disabled yesterday. I hope that was you although the problem has still not been resolved.
    Diana
    Participant
    Opopomaipo2
    Spectator
    Thank you!
    Diana
    Participant
    checking your site again
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 36 total)
  • The topic ‘Some buddypress links are redirecting to WP admin area’ is closed to new replies.