Some buddypress links are redirecting to WP admin area

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Setup issues Some buddypress links are redirecting to WP admin area

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 36 total)
  • Author
    Diana
    Participant
    I checked everything after deactivating the plugins(third-party) but still it was not working. As I mentioned that your theme and plugins versions are different, It is possible that it is causing version conflict so update your theme as well But for, auto update theme I will need your themeforest credentials. So I will perform manual update. Share your FTP/Cpanel details here in a private reply so I will update the theme and then check again Make sure to mark your reply as private while sharing the credentials
    Opopomaipo2
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Opopomaipo2
    Spectator
    Opopomaipo2
    Spectator
    As for automatic updates, I don't think I require that, because I understand there are always some sort of compatibility issue sometime with automatic updates, bugs and all sort.. so I'll just pass on that one.
    Opopomaipo2
    Spectator
    Opopomaipo2
    Spectator
    If you update the theme and it still dosent work, then i'm going to have to change my host again sadly
    Diana
    Participant
    No need to change hosting, please upgrade the theme version
    Opopomaipo2
    Spectator
    Opopomaipo2
    Spectator
    I eventually deactivated some wplms plugins which do not work with the 4.0 framework and I was able make the 4.0 version work but the problem is still there sadly. Every time you click on the profile menus it still redirects you to WP admin area.
    Opopomaipo2
    Spectator
    It's quite disappointing, I've spent weeks trying to figure this out
    Diana
    Participant
    Opopomaipo2
    Spectator
    I don't think you're listening to me. I said I am hosting with AWS, there is no cpanel. I however uploaded the version 4 of the theme via FTP and activated it on the from WP dashboard.. but even after updating to the new theme the problem has continued. I've shared you my login credentials for the site and I've sent you my FTP credentials for for WinSCP. I HAVE UPLOADED AND ACTIVATED THE NEW VERSION OF THE THEME (not uninstalled). PLEASE TAKE YOUR TIME TO LISTEN PLEASE, THIS IS TAKING FOREVER.
    Opopomaipo2
    Spectator
    I can't keep creating topics please! This is taking too long. Please just come plain and let me know what the problem is. I'm tired!
    Diana
    Participant
    Opopomaipo2
    Spectator
    I have lost confidence in your responses though, but I still hope you'll indeed respond with a solution. Regards
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 36 total)
  • The topic ‘Some buddypress links are redirecting to WP admin area’ is closed to new replies.