Some buddypress links are redirecting to WP admin area

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Setup issues Some buddypress links are redirecting to WP admin area

Viewing 6 posts - 31 through 36 (of 36 total)
  • Author
    Diana
    Participant
    Sir, The first issue was your theme version was 3.9.5 and you were using version 4 features by activating vibebp and wplms_plugin So I deactivated that and activated the latest version with wplms dashboard, vibe course module plugin After checking everything one by one. Still, your Profile Logged in Menu is redirecting and showing error 301 in-network call Now, it is confirmed that nothing is in the code and now I am thinking that did you edited the config file? or .htaccess file? Because even no third-party plugin is activated. It is still redirecting to admin panel instead of showing dashboard links I am sharing your issue with Mr. Vibe
    Opopomaipo2
    Spectator
    Mr. Vibes says it's most likely AWS. I suggested it to you earlier because I told you the problem started when we moved to AWS but you said otherwise. You claimed it was theme version/plugin mismatch, which I told you I had properly checked and it appears that was not the problem. You disregarded my suggestion and re-did the entire thing only to arrive at the same conclusion, but after taking more than weeks. That's not very professional dear.
    Opopomaipo2
    Spectator
    I'm going to change our house again though. Maybe when you figure out the issue with why it happens with AWS, we might consider moving back to AWS. Thanks, it took you too long to understand me though. Enjoy your evening
    Diana
    Participant
    I did everything again because I didn't faced this same situation before and to say something to users. I should have faced the same thing only then I can advice users Yes, I read your message when you told me this but I was not sure. I thought 301 redirection is generally caused due to a plugin (third-party) or when someone add something in .htaccess files Thank you
    Opopomaipo2
    Spectator
    It's fine Dianna. We have moved on though but I'll still try to keep up in case there's an eventual solution for it because I'm guessing it's VPS hosting related. Thank you for your patience and enjoy your day.
    Diana
    Participant
    Thank you :) You too enjoy your day. Closing this topic
Viewing 6 posts - 31 through 36 (of 36 total)
  • The topic ‘Some buddypress links are redirecting to WP admin area’ is closed to new replies.