Some issue on my Website.

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Setup issues Some issue on my Website.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 53 total)
  • Author
    Rasel Kabir
    Spectator
    1) I want to use Gutenberg. For this reason, Do you have any complete demo with Gutenberg ?? Because- I have changed my hosting again to get a faster website! Now, I am using VPS which data center is in my country. but there is no imporivement. desktop performance can be considered but mobile performance can not be considered because it works very slowly. on the other hand, the google speed test has a very low score for both mobile and desktop. can you advise me - will I use WP-Rocket with imagify? Will Wp-Rocket works fine with my website? Already I am using LiteSpeed Cache. 2) I am using woo-commerce membership. But any membership option is not found on the profile of the app. Will you tell me, How can I set this membership option on vibebp profile menu? Please help me to solve this!!!!
    Rasel Kabir
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Yes the theme can be used with wplms plugin as well. This theme will be available on themeforest very soon , we are just finishing up some documentation on it .
    Rasel Kabir
    Spectator
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    1 . Yes we do recommend using wp rocket for speed boosting , caching and minification . and jetpack cdb for images and lazy loading of images . 2 . Well currenctly only woocommerce orders shown in app page of wplms dashbaord .You can add external link to woocommerce my-account page where it shows memberships : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cZcjNyVFjZQ 1. & 2 . please share site url to suggest css for both .
    Rasel Kabir
    Spectator
    Veronica
    Rasel Kabir
    Spectator
    Rasel Kabir
    Spectator
    Veronica
    hi you need to add this for header: header.sleek { position:fixed!important; }
    Rasel Kabir
    Spectator
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    1 . goto pmpro settings -> payment gateway & ssl there you see option to change currency . 2 . Well member card is a template for user profile.TO do that you will need to enable sync wp login with vibebp and sync vibebp login with wp from wp-admin-> vibebp-> settings . after that refer : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UlAuuU9Xu0A 3 . well its a block to list services offered by user .You can simply add it to use it .To set services instructor will goto dashboard-> appointments -> settings . 4 . this was an issue and it has been fixed in latest update 1.7.1 . 5 . well no that is service type and can be created only by admni , instructor can only select them right now .Under service type you need to create services . 6 . there is some error that is also fixed in the update 1.7.1 My Questions 1 . yes its solved update vibebp plugn . 2 . we are yet to work on it .We are busy in releasing the tutorly theme right now . 3 . WAll function is already there in vibebp , you need to add the wall block in profile of user using elementor . current version is 1.8.8.1 of vibebp .
    Rasel Kabir
    Spectator
    Veronica
    hi we have completed the development the theme is in the review section will be released soon.
    Rasel Kabir
    Spectator
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 53 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.