Some Issues about WPLMS Setup

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Setup issues Some Issues about WPLMS Setup

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    z14165899
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    1 .yes 2. select this page as activty directory in wp-admin-> settings -> buddypress-> pages -> activity directory page. 5 . this will show once a user purchases any course product. 6 . its planned but its tough to implement since the height of the widgets is not fixed . 1 . this the content or colum that you added just click that red cross button and it will be removed . 2 . add this custom css in your wp-admin -> appearance -> customize -> custom css : .vibebp_myprofile select { line-height: 1.5rem;}
    z14165899
    Participant
    Hello Customer Support: Functionality Issues 1. OK. so what is the function of Disable Header in My Profile under Customize -> VibeBP Settings -> VibeBp General Settings? 2. This has already been set up a long time ago. I just double-checked and found that everything is fine. Could you please log into my website and check what is the real issues causing the problem? CSS Issues 1. The wrong format will appear every time a user enters the Edit Course page, and I cannot tell users to click on the red cross every single time. The best way is to fix the default layout so that the CSS mistake does not appear again. Could you please log into my site and see how to fix this? Thank you for your help and have a nice day. Best Regards, Chen Zhao
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    1 .as name suggests its to disable the header called in profile page. 2 . Ok I will check but why do you need this page in first place , all activities can be check from app page -> activity .
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    css issues 1 . its not somehting that we can fix , that is actually saved in course content .to remove it you have to remove it manually . It wont appear in the new courses you make : https://somup.com/c31F2gtmFy shows in old courses since its saved as this in them.
    z14165899
    Participant
    Hello Alex: 2. Please help me to check this issue and let me know after it is fixed. I need this page because isn't it provides a user with a Facebook-like activity news feed which is very enjoyable to look at and be set as the home page? 3. Did you help me take a look at this issue? On the app page, the Message -> Invitation page shows nothing. I really need this to be fixed. Thank you for your help and have a nice day. Best Regards, Chen Zhao
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    2 . Well the activity page is an issue right now in wplms plugin and theme . WE did not built any activity directory . users can see their activity on their app dashboard -> acitvity tab . 3 . invitation is not what we built , please remove that menu from wp-admin -> appearance -> menus -> edit profile menu .
Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • The topic ‘Some Issues about WPLMS Setup’ is closed to new replies.