Some notes in adding chat

Home Forums WPLMS Live WPLMS Chat Some notes in adding chat

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    RagabSalem
    Spectator
    Hi I have some queries on adding chat 1.The add-on dont works well on the Firefox browser 2.When choosing an instructor and communicate with him via chat is not sent a message directly to him (Google Chrome) 3.I do Logged in more than one account for the instructor and the student, and when is searching for members online shows one and sometimes does not show anyone
    1. Voice Alert is sent with  the message indicating that there is a message, but often comes late or the sound does not occur.
    5.When i upload a picture in the chat shows up zero and is not uploaded 6.I need to put icon to communicate with the members Below the  image in his profile such as messages and also in the members page such as add friend to communicate directly with him. how this is done?
    RagabSalem
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Scott Lang
    Hi, Basically adding icon below profile image for a direct chat can not be done. We are checking your other issues. Give us time to check and let you know.
    RagabSalem
    Spectator
    OK I'm waiting
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    The notifications is not working as the other user has clicked exit chat : https://prnt.sc/q3b1t9 The search not working correct is a real issue as firebase has no text search function, it recommends using 3rd party solutions like algolia   so, this remains a unresolved issue as of now.
    • Firefox appearance bugs and upload image bugs will be resolved in upcoming update. We're also moving out uploads from firebase to wp.
    RagabSalem
    Spectator
    thank you I'm witting
    Scott Lang
    Thanks for your response, We will let you know about the updates.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘Some notes in adding chat’ is closed to new replies.