Some Quiz Questions cannot be answered

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Other issues Some Quiz Questions cannot be answered

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    simteklms
    Spectator
    Hi, Im facing issues with all my quizzes some questions cannot be checked for answer user cannot click on any choice please refer to the screenshot below. https://prnt.sc/pq7of6 I can check answers but I cannot click on any options for the question its like its disabled. Thanks, Team Simtek  
    simteklms
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    simteklms
    Spectator
    simteklms
    Spectator
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    checking....
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    simteklms
    Spectator
    Diana
    Participant
    simteklms
    Spectator
    Hi Diana,   Could you please respond to these issues too..  
    1. "Button to submit below the user has to go up and submit which is not convenient"
    2. Apart from this there is no option for me to put ABCD in all quiz options its just blank or 1234.
    3. Incourse quiz not working i have to detach the quiz you can attach and detach both and check it.
    Thanks, Simtek

Diana
    Participant
    simteklms
    Spectator
    simteklms
    Spectator
    https://prnt.sc/ptcv1w Also no submit button below its above and there is no next its blank so its confusing for a user. Thanks, Simtek
    Mk
    No next button is for lat question only. It is to inform the user that there is no more question next to that question.
    Submit button above the page: Please share the position where you want to show the submit button.
    simteklms
    Spectator
    Could you please respond to these issues too..  
    1. "I need the button for submit to be below the quiz"
    2. Apart from this there is no option for me to put ABCD in all quiz options its just blank or 1234.
    3. Incourse quiz not working i have to detach the quiz you can attach and detach both and check it.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    1 . Hi could you please show a screenshot where you want the submit button to be? 2 . Well you can put the ABCD into the option itself in the question . 3 . Please provide your admin credentials again .Credentials shared previously are not working .
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • The topic ‘Some Quiz Questions cannot be answered’ is closed to new replies.