some requests/questions

Home Forums WPLMS AddOns Custom Learning Paths some requests/questions

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    MeesterGijs
    Spectator
    Hello, Just installed this plugin. Looks very promising. Some q's: - How can I change the path/slug? I want learningpath to be: leerlijn screenshot - Why can't I click on a course in the learning path? Is that possible? - How do I delete the date at the bottom? screenshot - I would like to change the color of LEES VERDER to #1688b7 and the points to #88deb4. screenshot - I use the feature images from the courses. But they are not completely visible. Is it possible to change code so that you see the complete feature image from the course? - Could you lengthen the progress bar so that it's just as weight as the enroll bar and the width of the page? screenshot - And why do I only see the progress bar move when I scroll over the page. When I enter the page the progress bar is empty. Looks as if I did nothing. Can you delete that animation? I would also like to delete that animation athe profile page/progress of all courses. - Do you have code so that I can delete the header Leerlijnen from the profile page? I'm still working on content so I don't want my users to see this yet. - And how come, when I click leerlijnen on my profile page I don't see any when in fact I am enrolled in one.. video Thank you so much!
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    1 . Well changing slugs is possible: https://wplms.io/support/forums/topic/change-translate-learningpath-slug/ 2 . Well where do you want to link it ? 3 . I guess this does not shows to students . please provide us some time to check all these .....
    MeesterGijs
    Spectator
    Dear Alex, About changing slugs. It worked, thanks. But how do I change the slig here?
    MeesterGijs
    Spectator
    I answered my own question from an hour ago. But when I click here I get a 404.
    Scott Lang
    Hi, There is no link exist for all learning path page. So this is showing 404 . You can use to show - can create a page and use post grid block in page builder to show all available learning paths And link that page url where you want.  
    MeesterGijs
    Spectator
    That crossed my mind. But I thought it would be logical if a breadcrum category would automatically have a designated page.
    MeesterGijs
    Spectator
    Dear Alex, Just wondering if you had the time to check some of my questions... I already found solutions to my first four requests. Hope to hear from you soon, Gijs
    Scott Lang
    HI,  Do you have code so that I can delete the header Leerlijnen from the profile page? I'm still working on content so I don't want my users to see this yet ->  you can change your page status to draft I use the feature images from the courses. But they are not completely visible. Is it possible to change code so that you see the complete feature image from the course?   : https://wplms.io/support/forums/forum/support-queries/styling
    Scott Lang
    Could you lengthen the progress bar so that it's just as weight as the enroll bar and the width of the page? screenshot :  https://wplms.io/support/forums/forum/support-queries/styling
    MeesterGijs
    Spectator
    Scott Lang: "you can change your page status to draft" - I did. But I mean that the subheading at the profile page is not visible; LEERLIJNEN About your urls to support-queries/styling You want me to ask me question there? Or have you moved them for me?
    Scott Lang
    Hi, We can not move this current topic because there are different types of topics which is not part of styling . So the solution is : You can ask your  queries regarding styling here: https://wplms.io/support/forums/forum/support-queries/styling By creating topic what changes you wanted to your site . We are currently working on your other issues in custom learning path.
    MeesterGijs
    Spectator
    You can close this threat
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • The topic ‘some requests/questions’ is closed to new replies.