Some Styling issue with the header and Footer

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Some Styling issue with the header and Footer

Tagged: ,

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Electrovertlabs
    Spectator
    Yesterday i purchased the theme and imported the demo content. After i added my content on the home page , there was a lot of content displayed before my home page loads and also the footer has disappeared . I am unable to diagnose the issue and wanted support for the same. https://snipboard.io/EmkGl0.jpg
    Ada
    Participant
    Hi, Please share your site URL with admin credentials here in private reply so that I can check issue on your site.
    Electrovertlabs
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Ada
    Participant
    Electrovertlabs
    Spectator
    Electrovertlabs
    Spectator
    Hey , by offloading the custom scripts for headers i was able to solve the issue. Thanks for your timely assistance .
    Ada
    Participant
    Okay, Thanks for confirming. Closing this topic. You can create new topic for any new issues.
    Veronica
    thanks for your confirmation good to know this is solved but if you need our further assistance then please don't hesitate we are here for you thank you
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘Some Styling issue with the header and Footer’ is closed to new replies.