Some Styling issues

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Styling issues Some Styling issues

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    muzikademi
    Participant
    Can you help me? Photo like this
    Diana
    Participant
    Go to wp-admin > appearance > widgets Locate Bottom footer sidebar and add the subscribe form widget in that
    muzikademi
    Participant
    Social medias? Also I can't find subscribe form in widgets.
    Diana
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    muzikademi
    Participant
    How can i show social media buttons? Like This IMPORTANT!!! Also I added this codes but it doesn't work.
    muzikademi
    Participant
    I solve but i have different problem
    Diana
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    muzikademi
    Participant
    Ty Diana I added socil media buttons in WPLMS but Facebook logo doesn't work it looks like this-> ▯
    Diana
    Participant
    Make sure you are not using any third-party plugin for fontawesome. And if you are not using any plugin then do share the page URL I will try to fix it using custom CSS
    muzikademi
    Participant
    not need i told for your theme. Because other logos work
    Diana
    Participant
    okay, please share the page URL where you need facebook logo fix. I will share CSS
    muzikademi
    Participant
    www.muzikademi.com photo Also PRİVACY POLİCY and TERMS AND CONDİTİONS links i want to move center of bottom footer slidebar. I want to write between Copyright and social media icons You are going to see in photo. Aslo Can i write use small font (5px) in bottom footer.
    Diana
    Participant
    This css will work for you for facebook icon in footer #footerbottom .fa-facebook:before { content: "\f09a" !important; } For footer: Go to wp-admin > WPLMS > footer > Bottom Footer Sidebar and choose 3 sidebars Then you can manage 3 columns in footer
    muzikademi
    Participant
    This css will work for you for facebook icon in footer #footerbottom .fa-facebook:before { content: “\f09a” !important; } For footer: Go to wp-admin > WPLMS > footer > Bottom Footer Sidebar and choose 3 sidebars Then you can manage 3 columns in footer
    It doesn't work Facebook and footer.When i select bottom footer web sites create new footer.
    Diana
    Participant
    The quotes changed when I posted here so that's why css was not working. Added the css in wp-admin > WPLMS > Footer > Google Analaytics Code http://prntscr.com/uo62ic For adding something in footer in a mid column you need to edit the footer file. Not possible by changing the sidebar
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • The topic ‘Some Styling issues’ is closed to new replies.