Some users disappear from the course after payment.

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Some users disappear from the course after payment.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    rtyas
    Spectator
    Some users disappear from the course after payment and start the course. This happens in the Chrome browser, Yandex browser.
    Diana
    Participant
    @rtyas, Can you please share the course URL, admin credentials with the steps to replicate the issue. Make sure your theme and all your plugins are updated to the latest version. P.S. mark your reply as private while sharing the credentials
    planetabu
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    planetabu
    Spectator
    Thugney
    Spectator
    logan
    #robel21 Hey, Welcome to WPLMS forums. Please create your own topic, if we need to check site we can ask your credentials. if I ask you credentials on someone's topic and if you share your credentials, they will get an email with your credentials. they could perform mischievous actions on your site. which is not good for security reason.
    Tip: for the homepage, i think this will look awesome: https://cl.ly/4daa09 Please goto wp-admin >>> appearance >>> customize >>> custom css >>> paste & save. .home-page div#rev_slider_2_1_forcefullwidth {margin-top: -145px !important;} Thanks
    planetabu
    Spectator
    This  is my theme i go for the other login. rtyas is my other account.
    planetabu
    Spectator
    logan
    Hello, to debug the issue, please share some details: 1- course url in which you are having trouble?? 2- user name and password, the one who is having the issue?? 3- is it happening only for one user or for all?? 4- please elaborate your issue more. waiting for a quick response.
    planetabu
    Spectator
    planetabu
    Spectator
    Some users disappear from the course after payment and start the course. This happens in the Chrome browser, Yandex browser/ y may change password user but info me(this users pay in my course)/ i take you link user Thanks Please repair this problem
    logan
    planetabu
    Spectator
    logan
    planetabu
    Spectator
    This is may status woocomerce problem when we have status done and any time order cancel or user have status cancel on other (cancelled) order. Need shield status user after payment. This is real.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • The topic ‘Some users disappear from the course after payment.’ is closed to new replies.