Spam Pages after checkout?

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Other issues Spam Pages after checkout?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    DroidTechie
    Participant
    I am not sure if your theme is clean, as when I order products from y website it redirectors to spam static page which is really disappointing. Just have a look here
    DroidTechie
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    DroidTechie
    Participant
    Veronica
    you guys respond like a snail well we have lots of query to answer that's why it takes time to reply. that's the reason behind this because we have that much that we can't even follow up to the replied topics. we generally reply in 24 hours. the flow you have mentioned is correct. i have also checked the checkout page it is also correct. but i have noticed that you are using child theme have you implement any custom code? please let me know.
    DroidTechie
    Participant
    No, I haven't made any changes to the child theme at all, its the same which I got on theme bundel file.
    Veronica
    well child theme is used when we modify something regarding code! if you have not made changes through the child theme then why you have activated this? we need to check the code provide cpanel details and proper path for the plugins folder. i will also replicate the same on my setup as well.
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    The username password is not working at the moment, so I can not check this. This is how the product appears : http://wplms.io/demos/demo1/product/software-training/ and you can try the demo and see the pages. No other user is reporting any such issue, so this is very site specific and not a theme related issue. From what is seems you have added a WooCommerce folder in your child theme or some plugin is interfering. Steps to check :
    1. Check if you have pages configured properly in WooCommerce at WP admin - WooCommerce - Settings.
    2. Check if you have a WooCommerce folder in the child theme at WP Admin - Appearance - Editor
    3. Deactivate plugins and "REMOVE" Server cache to make sure you're posting a new hit on the server and not loading previously cached page. IF you are using a caching plugin.
    Also, these are not spam pages but Order pages.
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    I checked again, you site and the whole appearance or the order is because the width of the page is fullwidth as the container size that you set in Customizer - Layouts - Container - Full Width, set it to "container" and this would improve. These are pages created by WooCommerce and are not spammy pages. They exist on all sites.
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    So, just to clear up : This is not an issue. The pages you call as spam exist in all the eCommerce store and are very important pages. This is an order confirmation page. This is not a page but a dynamically generated page by WooCommerce ( not the theme ). Think of ordering a thing from Amazon and not getting any confirmation because you removed the order confirmation page from the site. So, the issue reported is not connected to the theme. If you do not like the appearance of the page we can help, but as this is a hard coded template from woocommerce very little can be done here.
    DroidTechie
    Participant
    DroidTechie
    Participant
    Another spam post is posted on posts and lots of other posts as well.   Look at the Posts > Trash you will see what I am referring to. Here is a reference screenshot: http://prnt.sc/t5gfy0
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    indexed all the spam post over google have a look here this is the google bots and the seo plugin you have used. Theme does not pushes any data to google . and this can be easily prevented by using robots.txt : https://www.hostinger.in/tutorials/website/how-to-block-search-engines-using-robotstxt
    DroidTechie
    Participant
    You guys never understand what the problem is and always put half an action reply without understanding the main issue.   You guys really deserve 1 Star I would say not even 1 star.
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    Firstly, the replies to the question can be as clear as the description itself. Secondly, you have to respect the staff, making comments on the staff demotivates them. Thirdly, NONE of the so called issues you are reporting at "at all" connected to the theme. Theme is only a part of your site. Your site is in-secured, does not mean this is a theme issue. We provide support for the theme and theme related issues not for your site. About the issue : It is very evident that your site is marred by spam posts. So you should try following solutions. Be noted that this is not at all connected to the theme or its code. No other user has reported this issue in recent past 6 months (as long as I can remember). I am unable to login using above shared credentials : https://prnt.sc/t6ca29
    1. Enable Google recaptcha in WP admin - WPLMS - Misc. this enable google captcha during registration process
    2. Remove Spam users in your user database. Try installing plugins like HidemyWP which change the WP login page of your site.
    3. Install a security plugin your site, like Bullet proof security (we use it in our forums ) so that spam users are not able to register.
    4. If using groups, enable Group creation only for registered members or site instructors.
    DroidTechie
    Participant
    Ok, I hired a developed who somehow managed to clean the website. I still have issues where he can't help and said the need to take help from your theme developer so let me tell.
    1. The 404 error pages show just a blank page for example if you open https://upptalk.com/404
    Or anything which is not on the website shows a white blank page. Can you figure out why is that so?
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • The topic ‘Spam Pages after checkout?’ is closed to new replies.