Specific class to courses to which a user is already enrolled

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Setup issues Specific class to courses to which a user is already enrolled

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    morningkiss
    Spectator
    Hi There, I would like to know if there is specific class (or id) to courses to which a user is already enrolled. In fact I would like to be able to hide the courses that the user is already enrolled on a specific shopping page. Thank you in advance.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Can you please tell from where do you want to hide the courses . Is it the woocommerce shop page ?please share url of that page .
    morningkiss
    Spectator
    I do not have the page yet, but I will use the shortcode vibe to display all the courses on this page. I only want to hide the courses to which users are already enrolled.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    and in which format would you like to display the courses with that shortcode  ? In post grid format or in carousel format ?
    morningkiss
    Spectator
    In post grid format
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Okay here is what you need to do : 1. Please add this given code in your wplms-customizer.php file in wplms customizer plugin  : https://gist.github.com/alexvibealex/46fdeaf8acad7c70cd523a5072ae8f46 2. then use this shortcode as it is to show courses except in which user is enrolled : [my_courses title="Heading" show_title="1" post_type="course" taxonomy="" term="" post_ids="" course_style="recent" featured_style="course" masonry="0" grid_columns="clear3 col-md-4" column_width="200" gutter="30" grid_number="9999" infinite="0" pagination="1" grid_excerpt_length="100" grid_link="0" css_class="" container_css="" custom_css=""][/my_courses]
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Specific class to courses to which a user is already enrolled’ is closed to new replies.