spelling error

Home Forums Legacy Support 4.0 Bugs & Issues spelling error

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    rebid
    Participant
    Hi in the course page there is this lettering: Course Currilcum that is wrong, the correct form is Curriculum. I am translating the site with Loco Translate but can not find this string, where is it? thanks
    Veronica
    hi, can you please share the screenshot for the same so we can take a look also if you are facing any issue related to translation then please create a topic in the translation section there you will get the more accurate solution
    rebid
    Participant
    VINCENZO ALVINO <[email protected]> ven 18 set, 15:43 (3 giorni fa) Hi, you can see here: https://www.enciclopediabusinessdigitali.com/course/internet-marketing-b2c/ There is "Currilcum" instead of Curriculum I was not able to solve it by myself because I am not able to retrieve the string to translate!
    Diana
    Participant
    Please translate(i.e. correct the spelling) the text via Loco Translate plugin
    rebid
    Participant
    Yes, but as I asked, you have to tell me exactly which plugin I have to translate to find the string because I can not find this string with Loco
    Diana
    Participant
    I am telling you the most simplest way, is to edit Course layout using Elementor http://prntscr.com/um9qqr
    rebid
    Participant
    Thank you! so using Loco I can not, right?
    rebid
    Participant
    Hi, there are not Elementor templates, how can I do?
    Veronica
    hi, you can edit the layout of the course from wp-admin>>vibebp>>course layout select the course layout and edit it accordingly thanks
    rebid
    Participant
    Solved, thank you very much!
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • The topic ‘spelling error’ is closed to new replies.