SSL and disconnect session

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting SSL and disconnect session

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    draikhin
    Spectator
    Hi, I'm meeting a trouble with HTTPS (SSL) and woocommerce force HTTPS. When a user switch between frontend and backend, or at the moment of order, he's disconnected. Could you help me ? In my log file 'www-error.log' : 25-May-2016 01:15:37 UTC] Erreur de la base de données WordPress You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'AS activity LEFT JOIN as meta ON a' at line 2 pour la requête SELECT activity.date_recorded FROM AS activity LEFT JOIN as meta ON activity.id = meta.activity_id WHERE activity.component = 'course' AND activity.type = 'bulk_action' AND meta.meta_key = 'add_certificate' AND meta.meta_value = 4 AND activity.item_id = 3562 ORDER BY date_recorded DESC LIMIT 0,1 faite par require('wp-blog-header.php'), require_once('wp-includes/template-loader.php'), include('/themes/wplms/single-certificate.php'), the_content, apply_filters('the_content'), call_user_func_array, do_shortcode, preg_replace_callback, do_shortcode_tag, call_user_func, Vibe_Define_Shortcodes->vibe_certificate_student_date [25-May-2016 12:59:42 UTC] Erreur de la base de données WordPress You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'HARE'' at line 1 pour la requête SELECT ID FROM wp_users WHERE display_name ='David O'HARE' faite par require('wp-blog-header.php'), require_once('wp-includes/template-loader.php'), include('/themes/wplms/single.php'), comments_template, require('/themes/wplms/comments.php'), comment_form, do_action('comment_form_logged_in_after'), call_user_func_array, WPLMS_Course_Reviews->additional_fields
    draikhin
    Spectator
    I works too or i am a big noob. So I forgot to to pass https://www.mydomain.com in genral settings... looser ! RESOLVED
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The topic ‘SSL and disconnect session’ is closed to new replies.