Start course button not working in course status page

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Other issues Start course button not working in course status page

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Vikas
    Spectator
    Hello, When I start a course and go to course status page it always show me course status always. And the first unit selected already. When I click on the first unit of the course it takes me back to the same course status section, not in that unit. And When I click on the start course button it takes me no where. It think it should take me to the first unit but it always get reload and stay on that course status page. How can I fix that? Can I remove that course status section and can show the first unit directly when I click on the start course button in single course page? Thanks.
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    This is strange, please make sure your theme and the plugins are updated  to the latest versions. Also make sure if you have set any start date for your first unit. Also check if the ajax is disabled for the unit load in the lms->settings. If the above doesn't help then please share the course url and the admin credentials with us to check the issue on your site. PS: please mark your reply as private while sharing the admin credentials.
    jflsznf2
    Spectator
    Hi! Same problem: - the theme is updated to 2.1; - ajax (the lms->settings) is disabled; - nancency of the course is not marked; and the start button simply doesn't work.
    jflsznf2
    Spectator
    Hi, again, seems to me - course manager just needs configuration. Could You please give me an example?
    jflsznf2
    Spectator
    Hi, I found the solution (course manager settings), sorry for disturbing You.
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    @jflsznf2: Thanks for the update that your issue is resolved.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Start course button not working in course status page’ is closed to new replies.