Start Course does not work. Only refreshes the page

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Setup issues Start Course does not work. Only refreshes the page

Tagged: 

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    cookscourse
    Spectator
    Created a test user and activated the account.  I've logged in the test user but when I try to register for a free course the page seems to refresh but nothing happens and the units are not available. Have logged in an out of the user.  Have tried to start a free course I created and one of the samples from the demo data.  Same problem.  Start Course button is turned on and available. Any ideas?
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Hi, Do you mean the page is refreshed once you click on start course button ? If yes then there can be 2 reasons for this: 1) The permalinks are not saved, so please go to wp-admin->settings->permalinks and re-save the permalinks. 2) The course status page is not set, so go to wplms->course manager->take this course page, and ,make sure the course status page is set there, if not then create one page and set the template to start course page and connect it in course manager. Let me know if this helps.
    cookscourse
    Spectator
    Setting the course status page fixed it.  Thanks
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Start Course does not work. Only refreshes the page’ is closed to new replies.