Start course link is not working.

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Start course link is not working.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Parua
    Participant
    Hello WPLMS, I have use wplms plugin in our website. (Not use WPLMS theme.) The main issue is the Start course (Or Continue course) link is not working on the course detail page. When clicking on this link then it's redirecting to "Udemy style" It will be working fine on the Dashboard/Profile page.
    Parua
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Veronica
    hi as all courses are paid on your site i need admin credentials too and also it will be great if you can provide a comparative video of the issue
    Parua
    Participant
    Veronica
    hi on your site, you need to add vibebp login in your header and enable global login and sync in vibebp settings once the vibebp login is addded in the header it will work
    Parua
    Participant
    Hello I think you don't understand my point, the issue is the "Start Courses" link (hyperlink) is not working on the courses detail page. I agree with your point about sync login. But I have used vibebp login. by using this https://www.schooloflarks.com/staging/manage-course/ URL. Can you please login with the above URL and check this, and let me know. If you want any extra detail so let me know.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    In that case you simply need to enable "global login" from wp-admin -> vibebp -> settings -> general .
    Parua
    Participant
    Hello WPLMS, I think don't check my comment and admin aera setting. You just check the website URL and place massage here. Like header login, global login etc... Please don't pass another massage. Please focus on the issue. I have already given you all detail, Enduser/Student user + Admin User. Let me told you again my issue. I have used WPLMS plugin on our website. (Not use WPLMS theme.) The main issue is the Start course (Or Continue course) link is not working on the course detail page. (The “Start Courses” link (hyperlink) is not working on the courses detail page.) When clicking on this link then it’s redirecting to “Udemy style” I have given you a video in private massage for this issue. Thanks in advance.
    Parua
    Participant
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Please follow : you simply need to enable “global login” from wp-admin -> vibebp -> settings -> general . then add a menu item called " Login " add this class to this menu item : "vibebp-login" to make it work .https://sevenspark.com/how-to/how-to-add-a-custom-class-to-a-wordpress-menu-item
    Parua
    Participant
    Hello WPLMS, Let me do this and get back to you. Thank you for your good support.
    Veronica
    ok let us know the results
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • The topic ‘Start course link is not working.’ is closed to new replies.