start date in course button

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Translation issues start date in course button

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    ateya3d
    Spectator
    Hello i can't find Date string in course button start date , i search in your theme and all theme plugins and also BuddyPress , but i can't find it i share with you this next image to illustrate https://prnt.sc/qsxp1m
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well that string must be present in vibe customtypes or vibe course module plugin .
    ateya3d
    Spectator
    not found in this plugins can you share screen image with that string
    logan
    share a full-page screenshot so that i can get an idea where does this appear in my English version website.
    ateya3d
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    logan
    ateya3d
    Spectator
    not found i search in all theme plugins and the theme and not found how can i solve this problem i Sync all language templates  before i search to be updated not found ........................
    logan
    ateya3d
    Spectator
    as you request in themeforest PROBLEM NOT SOLVED
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    Checking your site right now... Assuming locotranslate is installed using credentials shared in older posts.
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    It is coming from your child theme customization. I think you copied the script from one of our gists shared in knowledge base and forgot to change the Date. https://prnt.sc/qz1zdv
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    I have loggedout from your site. Not made any changes.
    ateya3d
    Spectator
    Thanks @Mr.Vibe i know you are the hero and you know every word in your theme thanks , solved
    Veronica
    Thank you so much for your appreciation containing words. i will convey your message to mr vibe. thanks and have a great day ahead.
Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • The topic ‘start date in course button’ is closed to new replies.