Start quiz button is missing

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Start quiz button is missing

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    KINESTEK
    Participant
    I am facing the following issue with the "Start Quiz Button", I got some courses that are a duplication from other one, the quizzes in the original course work fine but not in the other courses after the latest update. I get the message saying that the studen have to enroll in the course in order to be able to take the quiz but they are already enroll. This is what I've try so far: I've created a new Student, added to the course as an admin. This student is able to see the content until he reaches the first quiz. Is not able to do the quiz because of the message that he needs to enroll. I got a student that was enroll, extended his suscription and it has the same issue. Is there a work around to fix this issue? Thanks in advance for the help!  
    Jackson
    Blocked
    dear user There is no quiz reusability in WPLMS if you copied the quizzes from original course pls provide me cardentails for better check with some screen shots or video to replicate the issue and tell me course url which is having the issue .
    KINESTEK
    Participant
    Hi Jackson, Thanks for the reply, what kind of account do you need? Admin or student? Thanks!
    Diana
    Participant
    @Kinestek, Okay, Share the admin credentials with site URL, need the original course URL and the copied course URL as well to check the issue. We will create a student account to test the same issue from user point of view. P.S. Please Mark your reply as private while sharing the credentials
    KINESTEK
    Participant
    Hi Diana, Sorry for the late reply, please mark this issue as solved. The issue was that the quiz was linked to a course, after removing the option in the quiz page the issue was fixed and now is working as a charm. Thanks for your help!
    Diana
    Participant
    @KINESTEK, Okay, great..!! Closing then
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Start quiz button is missing’ is closed to new replies.