Start/Continue course button and edit course area

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Setup issues Start/Continue course button and edit course area

Tagged: 

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    srinivaspuni
    Participant
    Hi Start Course Button: Have created a course and made sure that WPMLS->Course Manager-> Take the course setting to Course Status and also ensured that Course Status Page has the right template "start course page". Still when the student tries to start, a blank page appears. Also tried saving permalinks after the latest update, Have two sample courses: In one, edit course link works and in another it remains on the same page when I click on say "Set Curriculum". Please help Regards  
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Please share your site url and admin credentials in private reply to check your issue . Ps : please mark reply as private while sharing .
    srinivaspuni
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    I checked your site and found your plugins to be outdated . I updated some of it and it fixed the issue . Please make sure that your theme and all its plguins are updated to latest version .
    srinivaspuni
    Participant
    Thanks. I had updated to the latest version from wp front end (themeforest API key) and it said the theme is updated. Have I missed anything. As for the issues regarding start button etc. they are working fine. Thanks
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Hi, I checked your website the theme is updated to latest version, so you do not have to worry about the theme. The issue is that your wplms assignment, wplms dashboard, wplms eventOn and wplms front end plugins are not updated. These plugins are at 1.9.9 version. Since you have not updated these plugins for such a long time therefore the automatic updates are not showing any updates for these plugins. To update these plugins you need to update it manually. For manually updating the plugins first you can download the latest wplms theme from themeforest, then you can find the plugins inside wplms theme folder-> plugins folder. Now replace your old plugin with these new latest plugin, and they will be updated to the latest version.
    srinivaspuni
    Participant
    Ok Thanks for the help
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘Start/Continue course button and edit course area’ is closed to new replies.