Statistics doesn`t work

Home Forums WPLMS AddOns WPLMS Unit Timings Statistics doesn`t work

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    ralie_bankova
    Participant
    Hey there :) When I try to generate report from LMS - Statistics - Download statistics in the generated report shows me only the results for the first 21 students. How can I view the statistics for the others? Please help, is urgent! Thanks in advance!
    ralie_bankova
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Diana
    Participant
    ralie_bankova
    Participant
    Most of the students are self-subsribe. Best regards, Ralie
    ralie_bankova
    Participant
    Is there a chance that the statistics are saved?
    Diana
    Participant
    @ralie_bankova I checked the code and found only those students statistics will be download who completed the course and got the marks.
    ralie_bankova
    Participant
    Diana
    Participant
    @ralie_bankova I need to replicate the same on my test setup that it is working or not so I can assist you better. Please ping me back tomorrow
    ralie_bankova
    Participant
    Ok. I will write again tomorrow!
    ralie_bankova
    Participant
    Hi there! Have you managed to find resolve the issue? Best regards, Ralie
    Diana
    Participant
    @ralie_bankova I have tried with both methods by manually adding the students or the students already subscribed to the course. In both the cases, it is showing the stats of students(all data).  It means the code is working fine. The cells are blank in the csv because according to the logic the code didn't find the data. If you want I can check this issue by manually adding some students in the course and then check the stats are proper or not. First, update your theme as well as your plugins to the latest version by using manual update method and then check again
    ralie_bankova
    Participant
    Yes, please check it! Where there is no data I have in the cells "N.A." so I can't find the logic of the blank cells. Also I tried to manually add a student. I can see the time on the course page, but it isn't downloaded in the statistics?! Refer: https://prnt.sc/kvpzr1  
    Diana
    Participant
    @ralie_bankova I need your FTP credentials as well to debug the issue P.S. mark your reply as private while sharing
    ralie_bankova
    Participant
    ralie_bankova
    Participant
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • The topic ‘Statistics doesn`t work’ is closed to new replies.