Still no access to course admin section

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Update Issues Still no access to course admin section

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    rangor
    Spectator
    I saved permalinks and cleared my entire browsers history and cache. I still am unable to access the admin course. Clicking the admin link just sends me to the course page. It essentially just reloads the page.
    koreancandy
    Spectator
    Same issue happens to me even when I've emptied the cache.
    szmaragd
    Spectator
    The same - after updating there is no Administrator Bar in the sidebar of the course (instead of Drive) and there is no possibility to edit Course - after clicking Edit course button the blank page with shortcode appears :(  
    foxycleop
    Spectator
    Same thing is happening here: Both the "Activity" and "Admin" tabs are NOT working. The developers keep on suggesting to refresh Permalinks but I have tried that multiple times, this is NOT working.  
    szmaragd
    Spectator
    Refreshing permalinks, cleaning up cache, deactivation third party plugins - none of these actions helped. I have no idea what to do.
    andres
    Spectator
    Actualicé los plugins vive y funcionó admin y edirar.  Yo no puedo ver el contenido ( content). Hago click y sólo refresca la página. He hecho todo lo que indica, re-saved permalink y limpiar caché.
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    Checking... Please wait. We're releasing an update 2.0.1 very soon.
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    fxadmin2014
    Participant
    I followed all of these steps and I am worse off. This is a huge problem, I need access to the front end course for adding, and extending subscription for students. Please help! It seems like my site is working even worse after taking the recommended steps above.   See the screen shots, I click admin and it is bringing me to an entirely different course all together.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Please update your theme and all the plugins. We have fixed many issues in the recent update related to the 2.0 . After updating the Theme and the Plugins. Re-save the permalinks and clear your browser cache. Please also make sure that the cache has been cleared from your server . If you still have any issues please share them with us .
    hraulbc
    Spectator
    I update to the 2.0.6 version and i still have the same problem Help!!!
    Johnny Vasquez
    Participant
    We just did the update and our entire admin button is gone.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    This was an issue in previous version but we have resolved this in the recent version of the theme and plugins . Please make sure that your theme and plugins are updated to latest version 2.0.6. Re-save the permalinks (make sure course permalink is not blank atleast one option is selected)and clear browser cache . There is also one more scenario where course permalinks does not works and this is : When you have overwritten the course template of the wplms with the help of child theme . Please try replacing the child themes course folder with the main updated wplms defaut theme course folder . If above fails then please try enabling the settings "Revert pretty permalinks for Courses" from lms -> settings .
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Make sure that you clear the caching from the server side also and try deactivating the third party plugins . If above all fails then please share admin credentials and site url to check the issue . Ps : mark reply as private while sharing the credentials.
    gdenning
    Spectator
    I am having this same issue. I have updated the theme, but there is no admin link on the courses, and it wants me to 'buy' the courses before I can access them, even when I'm logged in as an admin. Also, the profile images of many students are missing. Please help me fix this. Thanks! Login credentials are: UN: adminhelp PW: xvYazrQ10MbhX9Mz19xn50I8  
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • The topic ‘Still no access to course admin section’ is closed to new replies.