Still no access to course admin section

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Update Issues Still no access to course admin section

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    @gdenning: Its always recommended to create your own topic for better understanding and faster responses.   1) You didn't provide your site url to login. 2) This is because the admin is also a student and course has to be taken before viewing it. Even though you are logged in as admin, but to see the course you have to be enrolled in the course, So you have to take that course or manually add yourself to the course through course admin. 3) The profile images are missing because they didn't upload their profile images. And it seems like you didn't upload the default profile image. Please go to wp-admin->wplms->buddypress->upload default buddypress avatar: and upload a default avatar and save it.
    gdenning
    Spectator
    Thanks for your response. 1. Here is the url: http://worldschoolacademy.com 2. I'm unable to add myself to courses (without buying them) because I cannot access the admin dashboard... I'm also unable to view courses I've enrolled in and 'taken' because now they are 'under review'. Is there a way to provide ongoing, unlimited access to the course, so I (or any student) can go back over it again and again? 3. I did add a Gravatar image before, but I cannot add one now because when I go to wp-admin >> wplms >> buddypress it is blank. In fact, everything I click on  in the wplms dashboard is blank (see screen shot), Sidebar manager, Course manager, etc.  
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Seems like there are issues with your permalinks and also there are some js errors in your site . Please make sure that your wplms theme and all its plugins are updated to latest version  . (pluigns are not updated to the latest ). Please re-save the permalinks ,specially the course permalinks and clear browser cache
    punkandchoop
    Participant
    I found a manual workaround that might help some of you... I was able to use this URL format to access the admin and activity pages: http://www.website.com/course/course-name/?action=admin You just add "?action=" in front of either admin or activity.  Far from ideal but seems to get the job done.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    You can try enabling the "Revert pretty permalinks" option from wp-admin -> lms -> settings .
Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • The topic ‘Still no access to course admin section’ is closed to new replies.