Stop course from starting until class starting date

Home Forums WPLMS AddOns WPLMS Batches Stop course from starting until class starting date

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    squallhajime
    Spectator
    Dear support I am using WPLMS batch plugin to split into different intakes for a year. Please advise the settings and configurations so that if student brought the course today and enrolled in the November batch. The 60 days access of the course only start counting down in November 2nd, which is the start date for the November batch course. And the students will not be able to start the course access the units until November 2nd.   Please advise.
    Scott Lang
    Hi, Batch duration will work like After enrolling in batch 1- if user is already in course : no effect. 2- if not then uses batch duaration(if found) else simple add to course. Also you can set start and end date so user in batch can only access course within these dates.
    squallhajime
    Spectator
    Hi Scott, I am still very confused. When does the COURSE ACCESS of 60 days start counting down if I purchased the course today and enrolled in the November 2020 batch? Regards      
    Scott Lang
    • Course access days will be counted when course start date is set :https://prnt.sc/t2rfxn else will be counted from course subscribed date(when user subscribed to course)
    • If you are added in course then enrolled in batch then batch duration will not override(beacuse no enrollment occure again) else batch duration will override to user's course. refer this https://prnt.sc/t2rx2e
    If you want to use november batch then you have to create new course and connect with november batch.Then : if user will added to batch user will added in new created course.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Stop course from starting until class starting date’ is closed to new replies.