stop mediatia files on the internet

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Setup issues stop mediatia files on the internet

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    RMA
    Spectator
    I noticing my WPLMS course media material on the internet asl well asl certificates. How can I prevent media from being shared on the internet? example: <h1 class="Uo8X3b" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; font-family: Roboto, arial, sans-serif; font-size: 14px; font-weight: normal; clip: rect(1px, 1px, 1px, 1px); height: 1px; overflow: hidden; position: absolute; white-space: nowrap; width: 1px; z-index: -1000; color: #222222;">Search Results</h1> Web results County Mediator's Manual - Alternative Dispute Resolution ... www.adraceu.com › wp-content › uploads › 2015/04 › C... PDF </div> </div> Florida Dispute Resolution Center. Written by. Sharon Press. Kimberly Ann Kosch. March 2008. County Mediator's. Manual ... </div> </div> </div>
    Jackson
    Blocked
    Hello, If you want to use only local media file not from internet then download media from internet and go to admin >>media and upload it into media after that copy hr url which file you want to use in website and can use it easily from the local, Thanks,
    RMA
    Spectator
    That is not the issue. students' certificates that are automatically stored in WPLMS media are showing on the internet. How can I prevent this from happening?
    Jackson
    Blocked
    Hello, But when same check on my local setup found that there is no student certificate in wplms media, Can you share admin credentials in private reply and also share some references where certificate stored at your website , Thanks,
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘stop mediatia files on the internet’ is closed to new replies.