strange behaviour of the quiz in a new course

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Other issues strange behaviour of the quiz in a new course

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    [email protected]
    Participant
    https://iab.fidem.am/wp-admin/post.php?post=3946&action=edit I have created a new course and included a quiz in it and when I wen to  pass the quiz it has already ended https://prnt.sc/t1zct9  
    [email protected]
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Veronica
    This reply has been marked as private.
    [email protected]
    Participant
    [email protected]
    Participant
    the course is created right at that time when video is made, and as you see I just now started the course but the quiz time is ended)
    Jackson
    Blocked
    Hello, But you can see i have create a course and attach h quiz in course and thats working fine for me, Refer: https://prnt.sc/t39902 Thanks,
    [email protected]
    Participant
    😀 is this the solution? And you see that I created and had issue, you need to investigate it and find the problem, and not tell your clients that you do something and it is ok. In the same way I do and tell it IS NOT ok.
    [email protected]
    Participant
    And if I do something wrong lead me how to do, this is called support for a product. And not just tell you do something and it works Thank you
    Jackson
    Blocked
    Hello, Please given me permission to deactivate third-party plugins , After that i will check again from starting which thing mess up, Thanks,
    [email protected]
    Participant
    Ok you can go ahead and check, but please do during this weekend, on Monday we will go on working on it. So you need to check 1. Why I attach a quiz to a new course and enter the quiz for the first time, but it shows the timer as ended 2. If the quiz is the last item in the course then it doesn’t have next and previous buttons to go to next question or to the previous one. 3. And the last one is taht even when clicking submit quiz the timer doesn’t immediately stop Thanks in advance
    Jackson
    Blocked
    Hello, Please give some time, Today @varonica is on leave, She will replied on same tomorrow, Thanks,
    [email protected]
    Participant
    3 days have passed, and the tomorrow didn't come any news on this?
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    well this seems to do with your customization or maybe the duration of the quiz was not set . even after warning you are editing and customizing everything straight into plugin files . https://prnt.sc/tbq9n1 This is not at all recommended and also helping out with extensive customization does not covered under theme support .  
    [email protected]
    Participant
    So you need to check
    1. Why I attach a quiz to a new course and enter the quiz for the first time, but it shows the timer as ended
    2. If the quiz is the last item in the course then it doesn’t have next and previous buttons to go to next question or to the previous one.
    3. And the last one is taht even when clicking submit quiz the timer doesn’t immediately stop I have asked these 3 questions and get I don't know what answer. Can you answer my questions one by one?
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    1 . IF you install freshly downloaded theme and install it on new wordpress setup without any changed directly into files , it will work always. We have not encountered such issue ever before ,its due to your customization how you are showing the content there . 2 . Please first disable all your customizations and again check . 3 . yes it does not stops as its actually irrelevant because we do not consider this remaining time in anything when the quiz is submitted .
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • The topic ‘strange behaviour of the quiz in a new course’ is closed to new replies.