Student accounts not able to see anything

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Setup issues Student accounts not able to see anything

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    EdTech123
    Participant
    Several things appear to be broken or not functional. Please help! I am doing a new install. I made a student account to look at profiles and when I login with it, there is no profile link and the 'student' is getting 403 errors to view most things. Additionally, I can't seem to delete demo 4 member types. I have three days to finish the whole site. I could really use your help. Thank you.
    EdTech123
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    EdTech123
    Participant
    Hello. I realized this was because I ticked the boxes to make these items only visible to members. But why would this prevent a signed-in user from seeing it?
    EdTech123
    Participant
    Okay... well I thought I understood what happened. The student account is still broken. It keeps going to the 403 error. Weird, because it worked for about two hours and then stopped. In trying to solve the issue I created member profiles and assigned widgets for each type. But I'm now wondering if a 'student' can be auto-assigned to one of those types? I won't be able to manually change each one. Please help.
    EdTech123
    Participant
    The whole site appears to be broken at this point. My own account (admin) won't load the profile page now. So weird. Help!
    Veronica
    ok i would like to request one thing that if you don't added/created any course on your site then reset the entire site or give permission to do so we will do that and install theme from sratch let us know the demo you want with credentials in a private reply
    EdTech123
    Participant
    Yes. Can you please? In the demo switcher, it's the top right - with the guy writing video. You can tell when you look at my site.
    EdTech123
    Participant
    EdTech123
    Participant
    EdTech123
    Participant
    EdTech123
    Participant
    Veronica
    hi it was Sunday yesterday the delay in response is due to support holiday I have just checked your site I think you have already reset the theme and logo on the site and also header let us know if anything is there that we can perform
    EdTech123
    Participant
    Hello. It seems I still have a problem with the student accounts. They can't see the single member profiles when clicked on from the member directory. The only thing I can do to make it visible is to choose "all" in settings. Help!
    Veronica
    hi yes you need to set this to All as this is a legacy setting if you change this setting to all to any other option then the above issue will occur
Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.