Student can cancel the course.

Home Forums General [ No Support Zone ] Feature Request Planned Features Student can cancel the course.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    hodoogwaja
    Participant
    Some students ask cancel him from the course. So i think good to make student unsubscribe.  
    maximka11
    Spectator
    Yes! An "unsubscribe" from the course button is very helpful indeed. I don't want do it manually every time a student wants to cancel a course. Thanks!
    BRALCO
    Spectator
    I want an 'unsubscribe' button or link for students as well! That would be great. Is there a possibility to create such button? Many thanks!!
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    Ok, this is an interesting request. But an important point is missing here : if a paid course is cancelled by the user then where should the amount be credited ?
    BRALCO
    Spectator
    Hi Mr.Vibe, In case of paid courses, I think the buyer has to pay. When you decide to unsubscribe a paid course, you still have to pay the money in my opinion. But, this is different for free courses. Our students may only subscribe to one free course for a period of 3 months. We now have some experience the last months. Unfortunately it isn't possible to use a function where they can only subscribe to X-amount of free courses at the same time (in our case 1 - when you could implement this option in a future update, that would be awesome bye the way!!!!). So, now we give the students restrictions that they may only subscribe to 1 course. But, there're alway some students who subscribe to more than 1 course. Now, we have to unsubscribe every student manually and often even don't recognize it in the first place. Therefore it would be also great if students could unsubscribe themselves..... (Our students are between 12-16 years old)  
    edvate
    Spectator
    Hi, Is there any update on enabling student to unsubscribe themselves from course? For paid course, I think the option should be "Request to Remove from Course" rather directly remove from course. As upon request the instructor/admin will just approve or reject the student course removal request. Many thanks in advance. Regards, EdVate.com
    hodoogwaja
    Participant
    Any news are there?? Many students want unsubscribe function.  
    hodoogwaja
    Participant
    Anynews there??? Many students want unsubscribe button. Please consider about this.
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    Ok, this is definitely possible. We would not be adding any commission reversals in this as when a user unsubscribes from the course they would not get their money back. Moved to planned list.  
    hodoogwaja
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • The topic ‘Student can cancel the course.’ is closed to new replies.