Student can not see appointment slot

Home Forums WPLMS AddOns WPLMS Appointments Student can not see appointment slot

Tagged: 

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    victor_manea
    Participant
    I am using a student profile to book a slot in instructor class. After I use the student profile to book appointment, then I go with admin and approve order in Woocomerce. I expect the student to see his booking in his "Appointments" tab, but there is none. I checked with teacher's profile and the slot appears to be booked. I also checked with wordpress admin console and the appointments seems to be there. But not in the students profile page.
    Diana
    Participant
    @victor_manea It should work like this: http://somup.com/cYi2XLQPbp No need to approve the order Please excuse me that there are some redundant values showing on my setup and some codes as well. That's because I was sharing this video while I was debugging for an issue
    victor_manea
    Participant
    I do not see it working in the screen recording you attached. I see it happening as on my environment. I also made a screen recording with my flow. Please let me know if there is something I am missing: https://screencast-o-matic.com/watch/cYiDXsEfAh
    victor_manea
    Participant
    So, my question is: where can the teacher or the stundent see his following appointments in order to cancel or send messages ?
    Diana
    Participant
    The Instructor Can cancel the appointment from instructing tab Whereas students can from Booking Tab
    victor_manea
    Participant
    i have responded with private message, but I cannot see my response. if you did not receive the credentials on this thread, please let me know and I will send you again without privacy
    Diana
    Participant
    Asked you to share credentials over email. Please do not ping all the issues at once. I will check one by one and after resolving one topic move towards next
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘Student can not see appointment slot’ is closed to new replies.