Student Dashboard not loading

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Setup issues Student Dashboard not loading

Tagged: 

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    bunn100
    Spectator
    Hey guys,   My student dashboard is not loading, all other accounts seem to be fine but a student account will not load the dashboard and just hangs on the loading screen. It is fairly urgent we get this problem fixed as it is fundamental to the site. Here are some console error messages that are happening SyntaxError: missing : in conditional expression TypeError: $(...).sparkline is not a function
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Hi... The page is not loading due to the js error on your page. Please check from where the issue is coming, or you can share the website url and the admin credentials with us to check this error on your website. PS: Please mark your reply as private while sharing the credentials.
    bunn100
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Okay I disabled caching and minification ,that seems to fix the issue . Please check :http://prntscr.com/g00i08 If you can please disable the caching and minification on dashboard page or do not exclude minification of wplms dashboard plugin scripts .
    bunn100
    Spectator
    Hi there thanks for this, I am unable to update any plugins there are a number of plugins that require an update?  Would this have affected this or are you able to take a look. And also are we able to remove the recaptcha on the login modal? Thankyou in advance your support is top notch
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well updating plugins does not affect much . Please update all your plugins from wp-admin -> dashboard -> updates screen .
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    There is no captcha added by wplms . You need to check if there is any third party plugin adding that . Or contact your webhost ,if they might have added it ,
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘Student Dashboard not loading’ is closed to new replies.