Student enroll on a course I don't want

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Other issues Student enroll on a course I don't want

Tagged: 

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    exxcorpio
    Spectator
    Hi guys! I have two courses, I want students from either course not to be able to enroll on the other course. I don't even want them to see there is another course. Example: Student 1 only have access to course 1 and the forum 1 (the forum is linked to the course). But if he tries to go to a forum 2 (linked to course 2), as he has no access he get redirected to course 2 (with a message:requested resource not available). As both courses look the same, he might get confused and think he is on the right course, so he clicks on the enroll/make the course button. I don't want that. Is there any way the forum 2 (when you can't access it) don't redirect to the course 2 page, or if it does, that the course 2 button says something like (This is not your course). Is this possible? or how can avoid these redirect   Thanks    
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Well this feature (student cannot see other courses and only see his/her courses) is present in the wplms batches plugin, refer: http://vibethemes.com/downloads/wplms-batches/ And not in the wplms theme. If you just want to change the message then you can translate the string using a translation plugin.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The topic ‘Student enroll on a course I don't want’ is closed to new replies.