Student Statistics Dashboard Widget issue

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Setup issues Student Statistics Dashboard Widget issue

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    Veronica
    This reply has been marked as private.
    iliasoftware
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    iliasoftware
    Spectator
    can you stop disabling
    WPLMS woocommerce membership addon plugin THIS IS A LIVE SITE DO NOT DEACTIVATE ANYTHING WITHOUT asking me first
    Veronica
    BUT I HAVE NOT DISABLED IT! I HAVE NOT GONE THROUGH TO YOUR SITE FOR PAST 3 DAYS. I JUST NEED YOUR CREDENTIALS TO CHECK THE CODEX. BUT UNFORTUNATELY, I WAS UNABLE TO CONNECT WITH YOUR SFTP. I HAVE CHECKED ALL THE THINGS ON MY LOCAL SET UP. ANYWAYS! WE HAVE FIXED THE ISSUE: YOU HAVE TO MAKE CHANGES HERE: https://prnt.sc/rf74b5 GOTO>>PLUGINS>>WPLMS-PARENT-USER>>INCLUDES>>CLASS.INIT.PHP CODE AVAILABLE:- if(!empty($this->get_child_data())){ CHANGE CODE TO:- if(!empty($this->get_child_data()) && !empty(bp_current_action())){ PLEASE LET US KNOW IF YOU FACE ANY TROUBLE. WE ARE ALSO GOING TO UPDATE THE PLUGIN. AND FOR THE NEXT TIME I WILL MAKE SURE THAT WE HAVE PERMISSION FOR ALL THE IMPLEMENTATION. HAVE A GREAT DAY!
    iliasoftware
    Spectator
    Weird i saw that plugin deactivated, I applied your fix and it seems to resolve the widget issue thanks you
    Veronica
    thanks for your confirmation. the update of the plugin is also available. closing the topic.
Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • The topic ‘Student Statistics Dashboard Widget issue’ is closed to new replies.