Student Statistics Dashboard Widget issue

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Student Statistics Dashboard Widget issue

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 50 total)
  • Author
    iliasoftware
    Spectator
    https://prnt.sc/t1m982
    iliasoftware
    Spectator
    This is the worst support ever, only wasting time and giving false promises. For the past weeks you did absolutely nothing. PLEASE give my money back, this is unacceptable
    Diana
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    iliasoftware
    Spectator
    I GAVE YOU DETAILS TO LOGIN TO USER ACCOUNT CANT YOU READ ???? USE THE USER SWITCH OPTION IN WP-ADMIN ALSO A SCREENSHOT WAS SENT THE NUMBER SHOULD BE 52 UNITS NOT 25 NO YOU DID ABSOLUTELY NOTHING FOR WEEKS FIRST LYING TO ME SAYING THIS WIDGET WAS NOT COMPATIBLE WITH PARENT ADD-ON WHICH WAS NOT THE CASE ALSO YOU HAVE ADMIN ACCESS HOW HARD IT IS TO CREATE TEST USER ACCOUNT AND TEST IT?? THIS SUPPORT IS A JOKE
    Diana
    Participant
    Diana
    Participant
    iliasoftware
    Spectator
    iliasoftware
    Spectator
    Diana
    Participant
    iliasoftware
    Spectator
    iliasoftware
    Spectator
    this widget with course progress also is bugged, please also fix it. It shows parent current user progress not child progress https://prnt.sc/t26jt5
    Diana
    Participant
    iliasoftware
    Spectator
    please give me the fix here of what was done for the units completed widget so i could update other sites.
    Diana
    Participant
    iliasoftware
    Spectator
    i copied over entire wplms dashboard and code placed in wplms customizer to another site and it was not working, so there is still something you have missed?
Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 50 total)
  • The topic ‘Student Statistics Dashboard Widget issue’ is closed to new replies.