Student Stats Dashboard Configuration

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Student Stats Dashboard Configuration

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    futureyoon_208
    Participant
    Hi there, I found Student Statistics are brilliant, but I think there is potential to improvise it. I am thinking instead of just showing statistics of "course, quiz and assignments", how about incorporating categories into the statistics e.g. quiz categories "grammar, listening, reading, writing and etc.", where these categories are shared among different quizzes. When students complete similar/different categories among the quizzes they attend to, they are able to track what their strength and weakness are with the help of categories statistics.   Let me know if you are interested in making this part of your implementation, as I believe this is very useful for student learning path.
    logan
    Hello, Thank you for your suggestion. We added your idea to our feature list and will consider it. If or when exactly our developers will add a new feature is not up to us to determine. Each issue reported in, whether a bug or a new feature request, is taken seriously into consideration. It is given a high or low priority based on a number of factors. Factors which those with the overview of all things related are in the best position to determine.
    futureyoon_208
    Participant
    Thanks Logan,   Please let me know how I can help further if WPLMS team's decided to work on this feature. Appreciate your effort!
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Student Stats Dashboard Configuration’ is closed to new replies.